We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Hotel de Milliano complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we in any case:
- processing of your personal data is limited to only data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they were provided;
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we want to point this out to you and respect these rights.
Processing of personal data of guests
Personal data of guest or suppliers are processed by Hotel de Milliano for the following purpose(s)
- administrative purposes;
- communication about the assignment and/or invitations;
- executing or issuing an order.
The basis for this personal data is: The agreed assignment;
For the above objective(s), Hotel de Milliano may request the following personal data from you:
- address data;
- phone number;
- e-mail address;
Your personal data will be stored by Hotel de Milliano for the above processing(s) for the period:
- during the term of the agreement and thereafter in the financial administration on the basis of legal requirements.
PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- taking care of the internet environment;
- taking care of the (financial) administration;
- providing newsletters and invitations;
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary agreements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
WITHIN THE EU
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16) if written permission has been given by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
Hotel de Milliano does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- all persons who can take cognizance of your data on behalf of hotel de milliano are bound by confidentiality.
- we have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- we pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- we make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- we regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- our employees are informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR DATA
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party on your instructions. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If we may process your personal data on the basis of permission you have given, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately. If we cannot find a solution together with you, we too of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us!
Hotel – Restaurant de Milliano BV
4511 RB Breskens